Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again!

Birthday frivolity will ensue!


Given my current lack of cash flow I wasn't sure I would actually go ahead with the traditional "schedule of events" but it seems to have become a tradition. I normally send out my invitations a couple of weeks in advance and really didn't think anyone would notice I hadn't sent anything out.

I was wrong.

Over the past few days I have received so many e-mails and messages from friends asking about the schedule of events for the weekend. What started as a joke 9 years ago in an attempt to deal with so many different friend's schedules has become something I really look forward to every year.

There's nothing better than good times with great friends, no matter what the reason for coming together. I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful friends to whom I can turn to in times of stress or on whom I can depend. I feel every one's birthday is a special event.....it's the celebration of the reason you're on the planet and I feel it's meant to be shared, no matter what the circumstance in life.

So.......thank you my friends! You make me so happy to be ALIVE! Come celebrate with me if you can!

No comments: