Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Covering the Bases

I know it's just the beginning of November and we've barely gotten past Halloween and everyone is starting to post their daily what-I'm-thankful-fors but I really need to jump ahead to Christmas for this post. Don't worry, I'll post at least once about the things for which I'm thankful, but as I sit here listening to Christmas music as a cold, blustery north wind is chilling the air I have had a moment of such clarity!


I know what I want for Christmas!
[aside from world peace, of course]


I've talked for years about buying a ukulele and learning to play. Well, I'm tired of talking about it and want to take action! I will be writing to Santa to ask him for one, but since he told me in 2001 that I've been permanently put on the naughty list, I'm not holding my breath to see a ukulele, courtesy of St Nick, under my tree. So, I'm telling everyone that's what I want for Christmas. I don't even care if I get more than one. I have a feeling I will fall fast in love with playing the uke so more than one will be okay with me!

What will you be putting on your wishlist this year?

No comments: