Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Know This Much is True

No, it's still not a blog about 80's music! When and if I write one, it will have to be totally awesome, so it might take me awhile to hammer that one out.

However, this is just a short list of things that are hard and fast truths in my world.


- If you pair salty and sweet together, I will always say "yes, please"!
- Songs with la la la's, la-di-da's, nah-nah-nah's, etc...always make me smile.
- I'm a sucker for a man with a full bottom lip, dark hair and blue eyes. It's a trifecta I cannot resist.
- Caramel is my kryptonite.
- Conies from Coney I-Lander in Tulsa will always be my favorite food to eat.
- I am unable to say, "no" to my nieces or nephews (unless it's something that will harm them).
- I take my picture better than anyone else.
- Empire Strikes Back is THE. BEST. FILM. of all the Star Wars films. There is no argument.
- I am a geek.
- The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know anything for sure.
- I totally think like a dude.
- Patty Griffin is the best songwriter.


It's not a comprehensive list, but it was something I was talking about with a new friend and things like that tend to make it into my blog. Will the new friend make it into the blog? Maybe........

No comments: