Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Most of my friends have been participating in 30 Days of Thanks by posting something each day for which they are thankful. I guess I'm not that dedicated because I always resort to one blog the week of Thanksgiving, or ON Thanksgiving, as is the case this year.


I have so many things for which I am thankful, I know I would never be able to remember and list them all, but this is my best effort to cover the highlights.


- I am thankful 2011 was better than 2010. I expect 2012 to follow the same pattern.
- I am thankful for a job I enjoy more than I ever could have imagined.
- I am thankful I am still able to live life simply.
- I am thankful for unconditional love.
- I am thankful for music which touches my soul and for the artists who create such beauty and choose to share it with the world.
- I am thankful for libraries and books which always transport me.
- I am thankful for my siblings and their love for me.
- I am thankful I have been allowed to be an auntie to the BEST nieces and nephews in the universe!
- I am thankful for my friends; old and new.
- I am thankful for the boring which balances out the crazy in my life.
- I am thankful for my seemingly eternal optimism.
- I am thankful for my sweet dog, Hildy Mae.
- I am thankful for tolerance which has been given and received.
- I am thankful for having options.

- I am thankful for YOU!

No comments: