Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Better Late than Never

Well, there's nothing like coming screeching in on 2 wheels, posting my annual missive the day before Thanksgiving about the things for which I am thankful. It has been a year full of change and there are many reasons to be full of thanks.

- I am thankful that 2012 was such a great year!
- I am thankful my move away from my beloved OKC has been such a rewarding experience.
- I am thankful my beloved OKC is close enough to visit often.
- I am thankful for my eternal optimism.
- I am thankful for my family (especially my nieces and nephews).
- I am thankful for the opportunity to get to spend more time with my nieces. They are incredible, young women who make me smile and laugh on a daily basis.
- I am thankful for a simple life.
- I am thankful to be a business owner.
- I am thankful for my TQ family. (many new people added to the list this year!)
- I am thankful for my best friends. They make my life entertaining.

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're spending it the way I am.....surrounded by love!

No comments: