Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Good to Come Home!

Ok, so maybe a return to regular blogging isn't "home", but the feeling is the same. And, don't think for an instant my absence from the blogosphere was because I had nothing to write about....I just needed a break from the "white noise" for awhile.

But....

I'm better, I'm back! [for those who love the movie "Burn After Reading"]

The nice, sunny weather has had a lovely impact on my mood and spending time playing with my badass dog, Reggie Rawkstar always makes me smile. I've reconnected with some long-lost childhood friends and have had several opportunities to to travel the 2 hours to visit and spend time with my huge and lovable family.

I won't bore you with details of Pepe and Sugar D and all the happenings surrounding the unique aspect they lend to my daily existence......but suffice it to say, they're both still around, in the their ever-changing capacities. Men! I don't understand them anymore today than I did when I was 14, but they're oh so cute, so I've learned Resistance is futile.....and trying to understand the differences can drive a girl to drink!

Oh how I've missed blogging, but I'm much better for the time away. Hopefully some good writing will follow!

Peace to you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back : ) The funny thing about men is that they give us lots of blogging material! lots and lots. You will survive and conquer! I just know it!